OFFICES REOPENING MONDAY 18TH MAY
It was announced Tuesday evening that as of Wednesday 13th May estate agents and letting agents are able to re-open their doors.
Safety for employees and clients are of the highest priority. With this in mind we will be re-opening the offices next week on Monday 18th May with opening hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with reduced staff members returning to the office and most continuing to work from home.
The 'new' normal way of viewing appointments will have to change, and the following six points will apply to all people wanting to view any of our properties:
1. No more than two adults can attend the viewing along with the agent.
2. Social Distancing must be observed at all times.
3. Face masks and gloves during viewings are to be worn which will be supplied by us.
4. The seller, landlord or agent will endeavour to ensure all doors are open to minimise the need for touching anything in the property.
5. There will be no back-to-back, multiple viewings or open houses.
6. Occupants will need to leave the property whilst viewings are taking place.
Property viewings will be starting from Monday 18th May to enable us to get everything we need in place for safe viewings.
As we mentioned earlier, we're excited to get back into a working routine, but safety remains our number one priority. Please get in touch for any more details.